Saturday, October 25, 2014

Backyard Waterpark



Featured: 132' Perimeter pool(8.5 depth) with Raised Spa(stacked stone facia), Stone coping, Upgraded Tile, Prism Blue Pebblesheen, Extra Large Cove waterfall with wet steps and slide. I bet you are thinking about how much fun going down that slide would be.

Above you can see a very large swimming pool project that Blankenship Pools just finished. I played the part of Pool Designer and Project Manager. Did we succeed in our goal? Yes. The Homeowners are thrilled with the pool and the process.

When I met the homeowner I could tell this was going to be a fun project. They had a few ideas of what they wanted, but asked me to put something together for them. I pulled out the graphing paper and started hand drawing different shapes and options. After about an hour, we came up with a design they loved which maximized the space they had and came in around the budget they had in mind. Originally, we were to build a sunken swim up bar, but after looking at the space and the cost, the homeowner decided with this plan. I'm glad they did. This is a great combination of function and design.

If you have any questions on what a pool would look like in your yard or what kind of design would be best. Call me at 530-638-3796.

No comments:

Post a Comment